If you know my dad, you know he is pretty cool. If you don’t know my dad… well… you are missing out. I’ve known my dad since the day I was born. That is a lot of days. In those days he taught me a lot. Here’s the top 10.
10. How to talk to the people behind you in line.
9. How to play basketball and softball.
8. How to draw bubble letters.
7. How to load a car for a trip.
6. What to tell your child after you discipline them.
5. How to give a (good) devotion or presentation.
4. How to drive.
3. How to pray.
2. How to study the Bible.
1. How to love Jesus.
Thanks Dad for spending so much time with me, listening to my stories, and coaching so many sport teams. I love being your daughter!