I’ve heard that going out with twins draws lots of attention. I like interacting and talking with people at random places, so don’t anticipate this being frustrating to me most of the time. However, I have been surprised by how many random people want to talk about my pregnancy and future life. Here’s a list of the top 10 questions or comments that people have asked/made in the past few months. I figured if the strangers at the store want to know the answers, maybe you do too.
- When is it coming? It is actually twins and probably in May.
- Are they Identical? I don’t know.
- Do twins run in your family? A few distant cousins. But I usually interpret the questions as “Did you think you might get pregnant with twins?” and answer No. 🙂
- Are you going to breastfeed them? Yes, indeed.
- You’re going to be busy! You’re right, I am! and if I know the person I usually let them know that they are welcome to come over and help anytime. 🙂
- You’ll be finished having kids after this, right? I hope not! We would love to have lots more.
- Will they schedule a C-Section? We are planning to have a natural, non-medicated birth, so no, they aren’t scheduling a c-section.
- Will you dress them alike? YES! Well, at least when they are babies… probably not as teenagers.
- Is their nursery ready? No, they aren’t going to have their own room. Instead, they’ll be rooming-in with my husband, Titus, and me. But we do plan to transform our house into twin-land on April 1st.
- I’m not sure how you’re going to get any bigger… Well, my friend, stick around and I’ll show you.
And surprisingly, people don’t ask what we are going to name them… But I thought you all might be interested in knowing the answer to that question. The plan is to name them Zane and Zeke (Ezekiel).